Header Ads

test

Mama June Morgan: The Secret to a Slender Body Came to Me via E-Mail!

LHH Rasheeda Blonde Hair



The most famous American plus-size reality star surprised the world with an incredible transformation when she lost about 150 lbs (68 kg) of weight. The change in Mama June's appearance caused quite a stir around the world. How did this woman manage to go from US size 24 to size 4? The mother of pageant star Alana Morgan spoke about the methods that helped her get back in shape.

She agreed to answer our journalist's questions:
- You are often asked what exactly helped you lose so much weight. Some people probably doubt that you achieved it yourself. Am I right?
- Yes, people are so curious about the details. They keep asking lots of questions. It's a pity some people believe that my surgeons should take full credit for my new body. Believe me, what you see now was achieved with a secret recipe.

- Is it true that you decided to change because of the wedding of your ex, Alana's father?
- Yes, I have to confess that it's true. I wanted to be beautiful to spite my ex. But over time, I realized that my primary motivation was getting my health in check and taking care of my kids rather than taking revenge on my ex-boyfriend. I am becoming a better person because I want to change my life. I want to be happy and set a good example for my girls.
- But still, what helped you shrink 20 sizes? Surgery, diet, exercise or some special product?
-The latter! (laughs). Speaking about the surgery, its effect has been somewhat exaggerated. I never liked to exercise, but the worst thing for me is to restrict myself in something! Yes, I had a skin removal and lifting surgery after losing weight, and I sometimes go to the gym (I need to get a sexy butt before summer), but if was a very special secret that helped me lose weight, and I haven't told anyone about it yet, it's called - Green Coffee!
- What? Green Coffee? Why haven't you ever mentioned it before?
- Well... I didn't expect to see any kind of effect when I started using it. Actually, it all began with an email. It wasn't gross or offensive – you know, I sometimes get emails like that. The email was from a doctor who said that she loved my show but was worried about my excess weight. She said there is always a very high risk of a heart attack you are overweight, and recommended to use Green Coffee. As it turned out, it was a real miracle! She's now one of my best friends!

- Wait, you are talking about Green Coffee in capsules, right? What is it?
- An awesome weight loss product, capsules with green coffee bean extract. They are easy to use and very effective, as you see. You can find the detailed info on the official website. Just read about it there.
- It's actually hard to believe! You are full of surprises, June. Many people have probably changed their views on weight loss now!

No comments